The information contained in this website is for information purposes only.
This website is intended for institutional investors having their domicile or registered office in Belgium. This website presents information on undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (“UCITS”) managed by Vanguard Asset Management Limited, and authorised for public distribution in Belgium.
Vanguard Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Any investment entails risks. Before any investment, we recommend that you read carefully the relevant prospectus, and especially its section on risks, and Key Investor Information Document(s).
Copies of the relevant prospectus, Key Investor Information Document(s) in English and French language, annual and semi-annual reports are available on this website and can be obtained in hard copy, on simple request and free of charge, in English, at CACEIS Belgium SA, Avenue du Port 86C b 320, B-1000 Brussels.
The net asset value (NAV) of a UCITS is available at www.fundinfo.com.
Tax on stock exchange (Taxes sur Opérations de Bourse): 1,32% in case of redemption or conversion of units or shares (with a maximum of EUR 2,000 per transaction). Individuals will be subject to the withholding tax of 25% on the dividends paid out through the distribution shares and/or the gain arising from the redemption of units or shares.
Investors may address their complaints to CACEIS Belgium SA, Avenue du Port 86C b 320, B-1000 Brussels. Investors can contact the independent entity in charge of the mediation (Ombudsman) via the website www.ombudsfin.be, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past performance may not be a reliable guide to future performance and can be misleading.
- Income is not constant. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and the return upon the investment will therefore necessarily be variable.
- Where a UCITS is denominated in a currency other than the currency of your country of residence, changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value price or income of the UCITS.
- Fees, commissions and other charges can have a negative impact on performance.
- Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change.
- Emerging markets are more volatile than more established markets any may suffer from liquidity problems. As a result of this, investment may rise or fall and investors could lose the total value of their initial investment.
- UCITS whose investment policy aims at investing in specialised markets (such as emerging markets) are generally more volatile than more general and diversified UCITS. An investment in a volatile UCITS may be subject to sudden and large falls in value.
Information contained in this website does not constitute or form part of investment advice relating to legal, taxation, investment or any other advisory services. The information contained in this website may not be adequate for the needs, profile and experience of each institutional investor. Prospective investors are urged to consult their own professional advisors on the implications of making an investment in, and holding or disposing units or shares of any UCITS and the receipt of distributions with respect to such units or shares under the law of the countries in which they are liable to taxation.
Before you enter this website, we recommend that you read the following information:
By selecting I agree below, you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information and that you are an institutional investor having domicile or registered office in Belgium.
To continue on this website, please select “I agree”. Otherwise, select “I don't accept” and you will be redirected on the home page